Bangladeshi American Society (BAS)
Bangladeshi American Society is a non-profit, non-political public benefit organization registered in July, 2019.
The goals and objectives of the Society are:
- Provide cultural, intellectual, social, physical, spiritual, and charitable welfare to the people of Bangladeshi origin in the USA
- Promote goodwill, understanding and appreciation of cultural heritage of Bangladesh among all persons in the United States of America regardless of color, creed, race, religion and national origin.
- Promote friendship between Bangladesh and the United States of America.
- Promote cultural exchange with any other group or organization or institution interested in Bangladeshi culture, history, and heritage.
- BAS and Bangladesh Center (BC) shall facilitate all activities for any professional, educational, interfaith, or cultural organization, provided that such organizations are non-profit, for public benefit and abide by U.S. and respective state laws.